go to link We had a busy, fun weekend! We kicked it off with a sweet 16 celebration for my oldest daughter and a dance competition for my 12yo. The husband and I actually had a last minute opportunity for a date night BY OURSELVES Saturday evening. We checked out a new restaurant that just opened in Legacy Place called Temazcal. We got there later than expected and had to wait longer than my hungry self wanted to, BUT we managed to finagle a couple of seats at the bar and had a great dinner. I had the crab cake salad which I highly recommend. We finished the weekend with a truly Sunday Funday afternoon with a fundraising event for the Boks program at Reebok CrossFit Medfield. About 50 people convened for a workout followed by drinks and food at Nosh & Grog. Good times!
So, that was the 20% and now back to the 80% with some healthy cooking this week!
can you buy chloramphenicol over the counter uk buy provigil pills Spaghetti Squash Lo Mein (GF & PALEO): I have a copy of this recipe in my binder. I don’t know where it came from and I can’t locate a version on-line. I made it tonight with a few variations.
1-2lbs of cooked spaghetti squash
1lb of shredded cooked chicken from slow cooker or rotisserie chicken removed from bone
8oz broccoli slaw
6oz shredded carrots
1/3 cup soy sauce or liquid aminos
3 TBS honey
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp ground ginger
- Cook spaghetti squash – Here are some easy directions. I don’t think you need the olive oil though. I always bake mine with inside of facing the baking sheet without any oil.
- Shred cooked chicken – You can simply purchase a cooked rotisserie chicken and remove from bone or place chicken breasts in a slow cooker on low for 4-6 hours or high for 3-4 and then shred once cooked.
- Place sauce ingredients(soy through ginger) in large skillet and heat 1-2 minutes.
- Add broccoli slaw and shredded carrots and cook for 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Add spaghetti squash and chicken and cook for another 1-2 minutes until all ingredients are mixed and heated through.
Macros using 5 oz of slow cooker chicken and 1/4 of vegetable mixture: 276 calories, 29 grams of carbs, 1 grams of fat and 38 grams or protein. NOTE: Fat content would be higher when using rotisserie chicken.
Slow Cooker Sausage Cassoulet (GF): I’m omitting the turnip from this recipe to reduce the carb count. I also won’t add the bread crumbs and parmesan at the end.
Baked Ground Turkey & Cauliflower Rice (GF & Paleo): This recipe lists ground beef, but I’m going to swap out ground turkey this time.