Deltasone purchased online without prescription Last night I decided to take a new approach to the stuffed pepper. It was great! I decided to use sweet italian sausage rather than ground beef or turkey. In addition, traditionally the stuffed pepper includes marinara, but I went without and instead added sauteed onions and spinach. I opted to use red peppers because I prefer them over green, but you could use either for this recipe.
buy prednisolone 40 mg There are four simple ingredients required and potentially two more depending on whether you go Paleo or not. I made two versions: one with rice (not Paleo) for the husband and girls and one without rice (Paleo) for me. You can also top it with grated parmesan if you are dairy friendly. All of these variations are gluten free.
People often assume that I love to cook, but I would actually say I “like” or “don’t mind” cooking so long as there isn’t a lot of preparation, steps and time involved AND, of course, it tastes good. This recipe meets those guidelines! What I do love is eating. 😉
1 lb. sweet italian sausage (pork or chicken)
1 onion, diced
1 large box of spinach
4 red peppers
OPTIONAL NON-PALEO INGREDIENTS: 1 cup of cooked brown rice and/or fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove sausage from casings and place in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions to skillet and saute both together periodically breaking up the sausage into crumbles with spatula or spoon.
- While sausage and onion mixture is cooking cut the tops off the red peppers and remove seeds from inside then place in a baking dish small enough that the peppers can be propped up against each other and sides of pan and not fall over.
- When sausage mixture is cooked (sausage no longer pink) add the whole box of spinach and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Scoop the mixture into the peppers (If you are adding rice, stir that into the mixture prior to stuffing the peppers).
- Place dish in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy as is or sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese on top (not Paleo).