http://spine-surgery-in-israel.com/операции-на-позвоночнике-в-израиле/ Another great new recipe for y’all. That’s two this week! I have seen a few different versions of fried rice using cauliflower rather than rice that looked appealing and thought it was time to give it a go myself. Learning that I could purchase frozen riced cauliflower was a big motivator. I have tried to rice cauliflower a few times on my own and it always ends up cauliflower mush. Buying it pre-riced is also a big time saver and I’m always a fan of that.
1 sweet red bell pepper, diced
1/2 yellow onion, diced
5 oz. shredded carrots
1 tsp minced garlic
1 cup of frozen peas
12 oz pkg of frozen riced cauliflower (or 3 cups freshly riced in food processor)
6 eggs beaten (*or 2 if you are adding shrimp or chicken)
1 TBS olive oil
2 TBS liquid aminos
Salt/Pepper to taste
*OPTIONAL PROTEIN VARIATION: If you would like to add shrimp or chicken, reduce the eggs to two and add 8-10 oz of cooked shrimp or chicken.
- Add peppers, onions, carrots, garlic and olive oil to large sauté pan and sauté over medium heat until vegetables are softened.
- Add the peas and riced cauliflower and stir until thawed and heated.
- Make a hole in the mix, add the beaten eggs and mix until cooked.
- Add the liquid aminos and salt/pepper, stir and cook another 1-2 minutes.
- OPTIONAL ADD INS: Mix in the shrimp or chicken if you made the variation.
Two versions: One without shrimp and peas and one with shrimp and peas.