Here’s a recipe for Brussels Sprouts & Chicken Sausage Hash. This recipe is gluten free and you can make it with or without the potatoes if you are following a Paleo diet or substitute sweet potatoes.
order gabapentin Ingredients:
1 onion, diced (approximately 1 cup)
1 lb of fingerling potatoes, diced (Exclude or use sweet potato for Paleo version)
1 TBS olive oil
4 sweet italian chicken sausage links
1 lb of shredded brussels sprouts
2 tsp of minced garlic
1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes
Salt and pepper to taste
*FOR PALEO: Exclude potatoes
- Remove the sausage from casings into a large skillet and cook over medium heat, breaking into smaller pieces until cooked through (no longer pink). Set aside and cover.
- Add the oil to a large skillet over medium heat, add the diced onion, garlic and potatoes (if not PALEO version) and cook, stirring occasionally until onions and/or potatoes are tender.
- remove the sausage from casings into a skillet and cook over medium heat, breaking into smaller pieces until cooked through (no longer pink).
- Add shredded brussels and cook, red pepper flakes and salt/pepper to potato mixture, stir and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add sausage to mixture, stir and cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
TIME SAVER TIP: While this recipe is very easy (minimal ingredients, minimal steps), there is a little bit of time involved in shredding the brussels (I recommend a food processor) and dicing the potatoes. You can purchase shredded brussels sprouts at some stores. Alternatively, you can prep these items the night before or in the morning.