http://indekskosova.com/amber-rose-skena-seksi-100-nudo-foto/ This is a recipe my friend Debra made for me at one of our Thursday night dinners.
Here is the link to the original recipe: White Turkey Chili
buy prednisone for pets I have modified some of the ingredients. I exclude the jalapenos and cilantro and I use a full quart of stock and add sweet potatoes. I also don’t use the cheese or sour cream to avoid the extra FAT!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds ground turkey breast
- 1 green bell pepper , cored, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion , chopped
- 1 TBS oregano
- 2 TBS chili powder
- 1 TBS ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 large can tomatillos , drained and chopped
- 1 can diced green chiles , drained
- 1.5 – 2 quarts of low-sodium chicken broth (enough to cover the ingredients)
- 3 cups cooked Great Northern beans , drained and rinsed
- 2 cubed sweet potatoes
- Grated Monterey Jack cheese
- Sour cream
- Heat a large pot over medium high heat. Add turkey and cook, stirring often, until browned. Transfer to a bowl and return pot to heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil, bell pepper and onion and cook until softened and golden brown.
- Return turkey to pot and add coriander, cumin, oregano and salt. Stir well to combine. Add bay leaf, tomatillos, chiles, sweet potatoes, beans and broth, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 45 to 50 minutes.