This is a modified version of a recipe I found for BBQ Pulled Pork.
- 2 lbs. chicken breast
- 16-24 oz. of barbecue sauce (I used two 12 oz. bottles of Annie’s Organic Original Recipe due to it’s low sugar content. I had only 4 grams per 2 TBS while others I looked at had 10 or more grams.)
- 1 TBS fresh lemon juice
- 1 chopped onion
*Whole grain rolls if you are planning to eat it on a sandwich. I ate mine without the roll.
buy provigil reddit Directions:
- Place chicken in slow cooker
- Mix onions, sauce and lemon juice in bowl
- Pour over chicken and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Remove chicken from sauce, shred with fork, return to slow cooker, mix in with sauce and cook for an additional hour.
I served this with homemade sweet potato fries and a spinach salad. YUM!